Meets Friday and Sturday 9-6, Sunday 9-2! Certified/ YA CEU Hours: 20 hours towards Sonic’s 300 hour Prana Flow ™ program + hours also applicable toward Shiva Rea’s Samudra School of Living Yoga Yoga and Ayurveda are two sister sciences that compliment each other to bring balance and vitality to the body, mind and ALL of life. Ayurveda offers a system of healing, purification and rejuvenation while Yoga provides techniques and practices to enhance subtle energy, calm the mind, and strengthen the physical body. This weekend will focus on learning how to integrate personal practices to deepen your connection and life rhythm to the natural ebb and flow of life. Understand practical ways to find a balanced approach to living and teaching Yoga by learning basic Ayurvedic principles relative to Yoga sadhana (practice) to enhance and deepen your Yoga on and off the mat. Weekend Overview * Discuss the history, roots and evolution of Ayurveda from 5,000 years ago to now. * Apply and learn the Ayurvedic Tridoshic theory of Vata, Pitta and Kapha and Gunas (10 pairs of opposites) * Adopt and Learn practices and routines to support your health and vitality * Create and adapt yoga classes following basic Ayurvedic principles * Understand Ayurvedic variables for sequencing and practice. Teacher Training Program: Cost: $356 – Teacher Training Sonic and Samudra Prana Flow Students, $396 – Participant
- MERCEDES BERMEJO of Inspiral Yoga is back this Friday 5/25 at Sonic for a special KIRTAN TRANCE!
- MARIA GARRE talks about Staying Cool & Balanced with AYURVEDA for the coming Summer Season
- Unlock the Mysteries of the Sacred Language Of Sanskrit with MANORAMA MA & LAUREN HANNA
- MARIA GARRE returns to Sonic with Master Classes In AYURVEDIC NUTRITION
- AHAM PREMA with LAUREN HANNA